{TLDOB}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for MonstersGame UKs2 Vampire Clan, The Last Drop Of Blood

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STANDARD RULES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katt

Katt

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-07-11

STANDARD RULES Empty
PostSubject: STANDARD RULES   STANDARD RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:19 pm

I DON'T ASK FOR MUCH but I do ask that that people understand the following.

1.) There is NO donation to Clan required. Our domicile is maxxed, and with what we have now, we can already fight at least 100 Wars.

2.) There will be no bickering or insulting other Clan members. If you are having a problem with someone, please notify myself or Sephiroth about it, so we can deal with. Do NOT post anything anywhere in the forum about it.

3.) Do NOT ask any member of the Clan for a Premium ticket.

4.) If you know before hand that you are going to be Inactive, please inform either myself or Sephiroth. Same goes if you have someone babysitting your account. That way we know what is going on. It will also prevent you from being kicked from the clan.

Note~ As of the 28th of July (after the War with Annihilators ends) all people who have been inactive for over 2 weeks, without prior notification will be kicked from the clan. You will be allowed to return once you have become active again.

Last edited by Katt on Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kaptainkatt
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-11

STANDARD RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: STANDARD RULES   STANDARD RULES I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:28 pm

very well said Katt .... Simple rules ... but most important rule ...Have fun
Back to top Go down

STANDARD RULES
Page 1 of 1