{TLDOB}
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for MonstersGame UKs2 Vampire Clan, The Last Drop Of Blood

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Premium Ticket Give-Away

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Katt

Katt

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Premium Ticket Give-Away Empty
PostSubject: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:36 pm

Who wants Free Premium Tickets?

Come on-----I know your out there. Well I have them and you want them

So you tell me:

What should the contest be in order for it to be fair for everyone to compete in it?

Give me our Suggestions
Add to each others Suggestions
Tell me why so and so's Idea sucks.

I don't care, as long as your civil to each other and you are ACTIVE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kaptainkatt
NosMo

NosMo

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:45 pm

As I said earlier today.
1) all fight must be = > your level, cuts down on people getting cheap kills from lvl 10's

2)Post ALL fights on the board even the losses

3)?

4) Profit err Premium ticket

5) Dur no one with a Premium ticket is allowed to enter, or upgrade to one after starting the contest.

Just a few of my thoughts

NosMo
Back to top Go down
Cuddlie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:01 am

I kinda agree with NosMO especially with the nr.5 idea. Those who already have a premium account and who can afford one shouldn't enter the contest. And with the activity i agree too because i'm kinda bored on the forums chat almost all day alone and just watching something back and empty. Smile
Post ALL fights ? uhm... why ?
Back to top Go down
NosMo

NosMo

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:50 am

Post all fights so the judge(s) can see how your are doing. I was thinking something along this format

xx/xx/2009 W L
[TLDOB] Nosmo King 1,865 533

[TLDOB] Nosmo King vs. Werewolf
Level: 54 Level: 55

Winner: [TLDOB] Nosmo King looted 2 Gold! Vampire [TLDOB] Nosmo King received 2 and Werewolf received 0 experience points!

but I am not so sure I think I need to work on it a bit to make it more easy to read. and keep track of. maybe a speadsheet thingy

NosMo
Back to top Go down
NosMo

NosMo

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:07 am

any other idea's?

NosMo
Back to top Go down
Cuddlie

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:00 am

well that format is ok i'd say just copy paste the attack and add the date to it. don't try to complicate it, the more easier it is the more activity you get. I'd like to give an example from another online game i was playing and that game's problem was that you had to be organized. ok that didn't much bother me but after i while when the king saw that nobody is pretty active he didn't know what to do to easn things up (we we're at war in that time) so he tried to change things aaaaannnd he didn't quite do it pretty ok:P
Was this story even nescecery to post ? Any way Smile Good hunting i'm off to eat.
Back to top Go down
Cuddlie

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:13 am

Well i didn't find any place to post the fight so i'll just post it here as an example and to be posted as asked.

Battle report from 21.12.2008 at 14:06:15
Name: Hitpoints: Health:
Vampire XpLzT13 130.85 2908.09
Werewolf [PoW] BANGIS 176.91 3119.15
Winner: [PoW] BANGIS
[PoW] BANGIS looted 9 Gold! XpLzT13 received 1 and [PoW] BANGIS received 0 experience points!

That's waht i ment by as simple copy paste because the date and the hour is there too so no big deal Razz

I need to get used to this high lvl acc >.>
Back to top Go down
Cuddlie

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 7:36 am

Battle report from 21.12.2008 at 14:31:25
Name: Hitpoints: Health:
Vampire XpLzT13 147.77 2784.68
Werewolf Lucian the Unborn 127.59 3102.23
Winner: XpLzT13
XpLzT13 looted 0 Gold! XpLzT13 received 2 and Lucian the Unborn received 0 experience points!

Excuse my spam.
Back to top Go down
Katt

Katt

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:59 am

OK I will agree with the fact there should no one in it that already has a Premium ticket.

If we are going to base on raising your Battle Stats, I can keep track that o my own Computer at home.

I would like to see something that involves high damages and high looting. We need fresh meat.

Keep it up, I'd really like to know this is between more than 2 people.
Back to top Go down
NosMo

NosMo

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:11 am

Well if you count the voices in my head I am more than 2 people, but we only have the 1 account.....

The issue I see with high damage is the easiest way to do hi damage is find a low lvl wolf with a lot of life, and trust me there are quite a few out there. you hit them hard and they have no chance to hurt you at all.

Issue with hi loot, Hmm I am pretty sure we all have our own leakers , then that becomes simply who has the best leakers than no one else is hitting.

now if you want to make a combo of hi damage fights + loot + = > fights something might be worked out most likely a points system with variables for harder fights and what not. I am not trying to say anyone ideas are bad, but if I can see the exploits from here ......

just a few thoughts

NosMo
Back to top Go down
NosMo

NosMo

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Merry X-Mas or Happy Blood day or Baby Zombie Jesus day

NosMo
Back to top Go down
Cuddlie

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:56 am

First of all Merry X-Mas to you too! Tbh when i was on my original acc -> Cuddlie i found a lvl 5 wolf that had pretty good loot and i was attacking it constantly after i finished my manhunting and other attacks for xp and i always got 100/150 g loot from her. I think that what you said is pretty hard to find! Some good dmg and gold to go with it too. If we have leekers why don't you remove them or explain the problem to them and warn them for the future! from the safety list in the forum Lucian the Unborn is a nasty target for me now cause i can;t break his defence and tbh his loot is crappy after the attacks i've made.

I've tryed something on my other acc on a Romanian server and it goes like this:
Check the highscore table for your lvl or above every day and pick a target that has more wins than loses and a very high gold gain. Monitor that acc for a few days and than make an attack see how it goes and what loot you get.

It worked for me as i'm still lvl 10 there and there are many inactive and leeking wolfs there at that small lvl. I didn't try that here yet because it kinda takes a while and i need to format my pc so it'll work better.
Back to top Go down
Katt

Katt

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:43 am

I don't know, at this rate, I'm just give you two each one, cuz no one else is paying attention. Laughing
Back to top Go down
NosMo

NosMo

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Funny I had the same thought, Seems like there used to be a lot more people active on the boards...maybe it is the holidays?

And Cuddlie
beating up on leakers is half the fun of the game Smile

NosMo
Back to top Go down
Katt

Katt

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 11:52 am

Well give it a few more days and we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
NosMo

NosMo

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:43 pm

sweet, hope your having a great holiday!

NosMo
Back to top Go down
Katt

Katt

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 pm

N-
wel, it's hectic. Becky should be landing any minute now from Germany at Sky Harbor. She will be here for 1 month. OH Yah and she is now 4 1/2 months along and it's a boy!!!!
Back to top Go down
NosMo

NosMo

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:57 pm

Cool much like some one else you know, I guess it is true its raining men

NosMo
Back to top Go down
Cuddlie

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:42 am

Awwa baby !!! I love babys !!!!!! :X All the best !

Hihiii well i can't wait to find out how fun it is to have proper clan wars and beating up higher lvls just because you got the skills Razz Btw can you gus help me out with a tip please ?! I would like to save some money for like a couple of days so i can Mass send it all on training and other stuff. What do you suggest i do besides the safety attacks !? I'm kinda lost at this point. I'm no good at saving money irl eighter >.< Happy new year Katt and NosMOo!
Back to top Go down
nickie

nickie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:26 am

hey there all! sorry, been sleeping lately...

yeah, i agreed that the premium tickets should be given to the 2 most active on this thread...

the fact that the other members are not posting shows that they are not interested...

as for me, i am pretty much interested, but due to the real life demand, i cannot login to play everyday, so a premium ticket will be wasted on me... i'm pretty much caught up in real life, and makes me really inactive in the games... hopefully after march i will be more free to play games, since i may be relocated...
Back to top Go down
Katt

Katt

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:15 am

Cuddlie, finish reading tips and hints. Esp the ones about your senti as a bank. Don't NOT carry gold on you. Buy every last potion you can. Cuz you can always sell them back. and it's better than losing the money in a battle. If you give someone more than 30 gold, they will keep coming back.
Back to top Go down
NosMo

NosMo

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 am

I am truly disappointed by the turn out on this topic , I mean really who doesn't want to compete for a Premium ticket?

NosMo
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:03 pm

well if i wanted in under present rules i'd be just plain screwed... i say have a 10 lv below participent cap... so if player is say lv 75 then lowest they can hit in comp is lv 65 ... just an idea
Back to top Go down
Cuddlie

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:23 am

The thing about useing the senti as my bank i already did than cause i needed to earn more than 20kgold! Very Happy
How did you guys spend the new years eve? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NosMo

NosMo

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:42 pm

it was a quite New years for me.

Ok here is how it works.

1)you get off work and go to the grave yard for you loot.

2) Do a Safety fight.

3a) if you have man hunts do them 10min at a time and every 3rd do another safety fight.

3b) If you have no man hunts then do a safety fight and start working your leakers.

4) Look at your cash, go to town and look at your current sentinel. take the cost of your current sentinel + your cash on hand. will this buy the next lvl sentinel?

5) If still lacking in cash check you potions do you have enough to sell and make up the missing loot?

6a) If yes then dismiss your sentinel sell your potions if needed and buy the next lvl of sentinel

6b) If no then buy more potions and and buff your sentinel so when your done you have less than 3 gold on hand

7) Lather, Rinse and repeat

hope this helps.
sorry for the thred hi-jack.
So + / - 10 lvls from you current
I will have to think on that

NosMo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium Ticket Give-Away   Premium Ticket Give-Away I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium Ticket Give-Away
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
{TLDOB} :: CLAN DISCUSSIONS :: Misc Things Happening In Clan-
Jump to: